Home support for people with autism
Our team of specialists can provide support within the home environment to look at complex situations and help you implement strategies. We can work together with you to set up family based interventions.
- Identifying “how / where / when” to practise new skills
- Personalising supports such as PECS, TEACCH schedules to be highly visible and useful within the home environment
- Supporting transitions from one activity to another
- Coaching and support for managing behaviours that challenge
- Meeting with key family members and giving easy to understand information to promote family cohesion and a consistent approach
- Support for play and social activities