Schools and Colleges.
Specialists for Autism in schools
Autism Bristol works within schools and colleges to support students and staff. We provide a range of training and development programs specific to your setting.
- Assessment within the education environment
- Observation and support during unstructured times such as break / lunch times
- Development of personalised programs and reports
- Training of support staff, teachers, SENCos and associated staff
- Development of bespoke resources for the needs of the person, the skill set of staff and the education environment
- Training presentations on Inset days
We also provide bespoke social skills therapy groups involving:
- Design and delivery of social skills therapy groups up to a maximum of 6 students per group
- Design and delivery of vocabulary therapy groups up to a maximum of 6 students per group
- Design and delivery of speech production / articulation therapy groups up to a maximum of 6 students per group
- Specialist provision for female teenagers with autism